One persons perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a rental company, last minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation policy is simple and strict, but fair.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time.
- If you cancel your reservation with 14 or more days advance notice, you will receive 100% of the rental fee as an account credit to be used towards future use(s).
- In the case that you do cancel your reservation with 14 or more days advance notice and you are unable to book for a different date you can request a refund. To receive a refund you must request it by emailing email@example.com or calling 612-208-1800 and selecting option 1 to speak with a member of our Rental Team.
- Any cancellation with less than 14 days notice, for any reason, will result in a 10% rescheduling fee. 90% of the rental fee is then applied as an account credit. We do not offer refunds for cancellations with less than 14 days notice.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning or very heavy rain we will call you to cancel and you will NOT be charged the rescheduling fee and 100% of the rental fee will be applied as an account credit.
- No Shows: There will be no refunds or credits issued for No Shows.
- Account credit can be used at any of our locations and does not expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.
See you on the water!