One persons perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a rental company, last minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation policy is simple and strict, but fair.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time.
- We DO NOT give refunds, rather we will credit your account for use another time.
- If you cancel with 7 or more days notice there will be no penalty.
- Any cancellation with less than 7 days notice, for any reason, will result in a 10% rescheduling fee.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning or very heavy rain we will call you to cancel and you will NOT be charged the rescheduling fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.