One persons perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a rental company, last minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation policy is simple and strict, but fair.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time.
- If you cancel your reservation with more than 14 days notice, you will be refunded for the full amount of the rental fee.
- If you cancel your reservation 7 to 14 days in advance of the reservation, you will receive 100% of the rental fee as an account credit.
- Any cancellation with less than 7 days notice, for any reason, will result in a 10% rescheduling fee. 90% of the rental fee is then applied as an account credit.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning or very heavy rain we will call you to cancel and you will NOT be charged the rescheduling fee and 100% of the rental fee will be applied as an account credit.
- Account credit can be used at any of our locations and does not expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.