Your Boat Club Marinas
Come work for the Best of the Best! Your Boat Club is hiring enthusiastic dock staff to help in creating the best on-the-water experience for our members! Work in a fun and safe environment with quality boats and quality people.
Dock Staff Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Members and Renters throughout the boating experience to include helping in/out of boat and loading and unloading of the vessel
- Maintain boat cleanliness before and after each trip
- Assist manager in opening and closing duties (including cleaning boats, covering boats, testing mechanics, and other duties)
- Adhere to and enforce safety regulations, rules, and boating/water regulations
- Keep boats clean and maintained according to company standards
- Rental and Member check in/out process to include the gassing and checking for damages
- Assist Location Manager with other assigned duties
- Create a 5-star boating experience!
- Must be 16+ years of age
- Maintains clean personal appearance
- Maintain positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Maintains clean workstation
- Endures all safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Flexible Schedule
- Enjoy the summer while also working!
- Great coworker and member base
- Ability to be promoted to Lead Dockhand
- Raise opportunities
Pay ranges based on age and work experience.
Please send location preferences and availability when applying!