Join Our Team!
Seeking Marine Technicians at the following locations:
*Click here for full job description or keep scrolling
Other available positions by location:
St. Croix River
(afternoon availability preferred)
Location/Service Manager (Full Time)
Your Boat Club is hiring a team leader that can cultivate a team environment, provide excellent customer service, and ability to give verbal and written communication exchange. We are currently looking for a location manager for our Horseshoe Chain location in Cold Springs, MN.
- Plan and develop daily operations and execute work direction
- Ensure compliance with established budget
- Maintain accounting records, daily reporting requirements, and cash control
- Recruit, train, schedule and supervise staffing teams
- Represent YBC in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility, operations, including standards for maintenance and upkeep
- Create and implement preventative maintenance programs for infrastructure/equipment and comprehensive risk management program, managing boats
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints
- Provide maintenance of facility and grounds
- Write service orders
- Manage and write orders for Winterize and Storage contracts
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- 5 years Boating and/Or Marina Management
- 5 Years Staff Management including hiring and training
- Knowledge of “Horseshoe Chain”
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage slow time duties.
This is a Seasonal, Full-time position.
The Season Generally goes from Mid April through November 1st.
Pay based on Experience.
Your Boat Club Marinas and Service Centers
Various Locations, including:
Maple Plain MN, Gull Lake MN, Eagle River WI, Antioch IL.
Come work for the Best of the Best! Your Boat Club is hiring Technicians of ALL levels. Work in a fun and safe environment, work on quality boats, enjoying the benefits of working for a privately owned company who aims to take care of their employees.
The Marine Technician works to diagnose and repair boats and engines brought to the marina for service along with maintaining our fleet of member and rental boats. In addition to performing scheduled maintenance and conducting quality checks on work performed to ensure that repairs are made correctly the first time.
Experienced Marine Mechanic/Technician/Working Foreman/Service Responsibilities:
- Performing work on boats and watercraft, both service and rigging as needed -Service, diagnose and repair.
- Handle multiple work orders and utilize computer systems to document work that has been performed.
- A trial of boats/engines to test for basic functionality as well as diagnose issues and verify repair issues have been solved, etc.
- Handling heavy machinery such as forklifts,Tractors; towing boats; launching boats from a ramp, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical accessories in boats including bilge pumps, charging systems, and steering systems etc.
- Help keep technicians busy with work orders and help diagnose all boat issues.
- Schedule technicians to keep efficiency standards.
- Ensures all tools and equipment are maintained and in good repair
- Maintains clean personal appearance
- Maintains clean workstation
- Maintains company vehicles to the highest standard
- ——Performs other related duties as assigned—–
- Attends training seminars/service schools as needed
- Endures all safety policies and procedures are adhered to
Experienced candidates will be paid well. If training is required starting pay will be fair with a great earning potential in the future.
Must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to a background check.
Marine Service Writer/ Advisor (Seasonal – Full Time)
Your Boat Club is seeking detail oriented employees to provide support to Service Managers and Technicians. Responsibilities include inspecting and testing boats and equipment to determine the need for and cost of repairs, ability to utilize computer programs, exercise verbal and written communication. Available for flexible hours based on service needs
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in scheduling and distribution of work for technicians
- Answering incoming calls, providing exceptional customer service
- Welcoming each customer and determine their needs
- Schedule repair work and generate internal work orders
- Order and organize parts
- Organize outsourced repairs
- Coordinate customer pick up
- Finalizing and invoicing work orders
- Processing warranty claims
Bicycle Mechanic/Sales Associate
BJ’s Sportshop / Your Boat Club
BJ’s Sportshop/YBC is currently seeking an experienced bike mechanic for a full time position at our shop in Minocqua, Wisconsin. Must have basic bicycle repair/maintenance skills, a passion for top notch customer service, and a desire for learning. Job will include assisting with daily bike rentals along with some retail sales.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assembly of new bikes.
- Repair and maintenance of Rental Fleet and Service bikes.
- Assist with check in/out of daily bike rentals.
- Assist with retail sales of bikes and accessories.
- Help with inventory control.
- Attend seminars and new product training.
- Help build and maintain a customer base.
- Member satisfaction and member survey results.
- Task efficiency.
Dock and Rental Manager (Seasonal – Full Time)
Your Boat Club seeks supervisors to manage rental and dock facilities and operations. Provide excellent customer service to enable our customers to enjoy the best boating experience in the area. This manager would manage day to day operations to include rentals, docks, slips, and gas services.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for leading a team of employees in excellent customer service
- Adhere to an enforce safety regulations, rules, and boating/water regulations
- Ensure company standards are met
- Longer hours during boating season is expected
- Boating/water experience is helpful
- Supervise staffing teams
- Rental check in/out process
- Collect payments and manage Computer system
- Dock Staff (Seasonal -Part Time and Full time)
- Customer Focused
- Assist customers to and from their boat/car
- Assure a safe and fun environment for all marina customers
- Clean and cover boats, our fleet must be in tip top shape
- Fuel boats
- Boat docking and parking
- Boating experience preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable around water
Please include the following:
- Which location you are interested in
- Available Start and End Dates, especially if heading back to school in the fall
- Additional time off requests or hours available