Seeking Marine Technicians
Your Boat Club Marinas and Service Centers
Come work for the Best of the Best! Your Boat Club is hiring Technicians of ALL levels. Work in a fun and safe environment, work on quality boats, enjoying the benefits of working for a privately owned company who aims to take care of their employees.
The Marine Technician works to diagnose and repair boats and engines brought to the marina for service along with maintaining our fleet of member and rental boats. In addition to performing scheduled maintenance and conducting quality checks on work performed to ensure that repairs are made correctly the first time.
Experienced Marine Mechanic/Technician/Working Foreman/Service Responsibilities:
- Performing work on boats and watercraft, both service and rigging as needed -Service, diagnose and repair.
- Handle multiple work orders and utilize computer systems to document work that has been performed.
- A trial of boats/engines to test for basic functionality as well as diagnose issues and verify repair issues have been solved, etc.
- Handling heavy machinery such as forklifts, tractors, towing boats; launching boats from a ramp, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical accessories in boats including bilge pumps, charging systems, and steering systems etc.
- Help keep technicians busy with work orders and help diagnose all boat issues.
- Schedule technicians to keep efficiency standards.
- Ensures all tools and equipment are maintained and in good repair
- Maintains clean personal appearance
- Maintains clean workstation
- Maintains company vehicles to the highest standard
- ——Performs other related duties as assigned—–
- Attends training seminars/service schools as needed
- Endures all safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Credit towards boats, sleds, and UTVs usage
- Discount at Retail facilities
- Potential for promotions and bonuses
Experienced candidates will be paid well. If training is required starting pay will be fair with a great earning potential in the future.
Must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to a background check.