Your Boat Club Marinas and Service Centers
We have multiple full-service locations on the water that are seeking boat Service and Repair Advisors! Applicant needs to be customer service orientated and have a basic knowledge of parts and inventories.
Parts and Service Advisor Job Responsibilities:
• Order, receive and maintain parts inventories
• Organize and arrange accessory area
• Maintains vendor contacts and rapport
• Initiate services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records
• Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
• Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment.
• Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vessel; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
• Maintain service records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Parts and Service Writer Advisor Skills and Qualifications:
Quality Focus, Customer Service, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge.
• Must be a team player
• Passion for and knowledge of boating
• Superior customer service skills
• Must be organized
• Proficient in Microsoft /willingness to learn new software and effectively utilize the internet and social media.
Extensive training for the right candidate and opportunity for advancement!